Sunday, June 12, 2011

Meet Keri

Hello! I am Keri Toponce. I am a second grade teacher turned stay-at-home mom and I LOVE it. My sweet little girl Jackie is the target of all my lesson plans and educational activities. And lucky for me she is a little smarty-pants!
I love to hike, play the piano, and dance my heart out in the comfort and privacy of my basement! One of my favorite things to do is PLANNING. I could sit down and plan anything from dinner menus to learning days and LOVE every second of it!
Jackie helping me make swirly colored sugar cookies

I may be a fish out of water for saying this, but cooking is not one of my strong points. I am a work in progress when it comes to successfully putting together meals. But I am working on it! I need your help!!!

Trying out a new and successful recipe for pizza pockets

I love all the recipes I have seen on this blog, and all I can see is KEEP THEM COMING!

0 comments: