Monday, July 11, 2011

Wonderful Chicken Salad

We had Grayson's baby blessing yesterday and had a luncheon afterwards where we served lots of yummy stuff! One of the items was chicken salad sandwiches. I've tried lots of different chicken salads and I really like this one. I got this recipe from one of my YW leaders.


Wonderful Chicken Salad

  • 2 1/2 cups bonless skinless chicken breasts, chopped in bite size pieces (about 4 breasts)

  • 1 cup green grapes (I use purple grapes cause I like them much better)

  • 1 cup celery, chopped

  • 2 green onions, chopped

  • 1 tsp salt

  • 1 cup sliced almonds

Dressing:


  • 3/4 cup mayo

  • 1/4 cup miracle whip

  • 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream

  • 1/2 tsp sugar

Combine all salad ingredients except the almonds and chill overnight. Mix all the dressing ingredients together and add to salad one hour prior to serving. Just before serving add almonds. Enjoy!



0 comments: