Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes in a jar

These were so much fun! I used the recipe on our blog for the Chocolate Raspberry cupcakes that Sherri posted and put a fun twist to them. I made everything according to the recipe on the blog but when it was time to decorate them, instead of frosting them like a normal cupcake, I put them in mason jars.

You will need two cupcake for every jar. Unwrap the cupcake and place in jar, frosting, cupcake and then more frosting then top with some raspberries. Yum!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sherri Wright said...

That is freakin' adorable! I can't wait to try this! :)

Cindy said...

Hi,

I am hosting a Holiday Cookie Recipe swap and would love to get the word out to other bloggers to post and share their recipe. I do get good traffic on my site so it would mean traffic for others.

http://happyhomemakercindy.com/2011/11/the-hhc-holiday-cookie-recipe-swap/

I would love it if you could share the idea with you blogger friends.