Monday, December 19, 2011

Munchkin Monday : Last Minute Homemade Gift Ideas for Kids

So I thought I would put together a Round-Up of projects that can be easily made if you're still looking for something...for someone this Christmas Season.  Click on the title & it'll send ya to the appropriate tutorial :)


I made this last year for my little girl.  I just used leftover fabric I had hanging around & was very simple to put together :)



I made these for my kids earlier this year & they were super simple!




 The ability to buy a shirt, print an image out, cut said image out and put it onto a t-shirt is so much fun!  There are endless possibilities :)


Applique Shirts

Fabric + Fusible Interfacing = Great T-shirts you can make for your kids


I hope this gives ya'll some fun ideas!

I’m Linking up to these Awesome Blogs!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!!