Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Soup Week 2011 : JeNae's Favorite Soup Roundup




When my boys asked me what we were having, I told them this soup was like Chicken Noodle....except that there was no chicken, and there were no noodles.  The subtle hint of ginger added an extra little somethin-somethin.


Do you remember me posting about this???  There's something about corn chowder that I love.  Creamy Corn soup-delicious!


I make this soup every year during the harvest time & I love it!


Last year, I met the Pioneer Woman during the book signing, and I just love her recipes!  This was my first-ever white chili & I was amazed at the use of Masa for thickening the chili {which I now use in other dishes}.


My husband loved this soup.  I loved this soup.  Curry is an awesome spice to work with.  And you can't go wrong with all the veggies ;)

I hope ya'll will check out & try some of my favorites.  Click on the title of each dish, and it'll link you to the recipe :)

Enjoy!


I’m Linking up to these Awesome Blogs!

0 comments: