Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sweet Tooth Tuesday: Oreo Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies


I found this recipe and I HAD to try it!  I have never made cookies with pudding in them so I was a bit iffy....but with oreo pudding and then a cookies and cream candy bar, I figured they couldn't be all that bad.  They were GREAT!  (I think I ate a few cookies worth of cookie dough....)  The true judge was when my hubby tried them.  He is very picky about his food (especially cookies).  It was love at first bite =)  I think I may have found a new favorite cookie =)




1 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (4.2 ounce) package instant Oreo Pudding mix 
2 1/4 cups flour  
1 teaspoon baking soda 
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 Hershey's Cookies N Cream Candy Bars broken into small pieces (regular sized, or use 2 king sized) 
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

( I found Oreo Pudding mix at Walmart and Fresh Market.)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in pudding mix until blended. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Stir in cookies n' cream pieces and chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.

Using a cookie dough scooper, place golf ball sized dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. You do not want to overbake these! Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooking rack. Store in air-tight container. 






You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: