Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wild Card Wednesday: Box full of SUNSHINE

Does someone you know need a little sunshine to brighten their day?
I did this to send to my cute little sister, they just moved to a new place not as close to family as they were so i wanted to send her something to make her HAPPY and what better way to do that then a box full of SUNSHINE!
 I filled an empty shoe bow with whatever i could find that was yellow
Here are a few ideas: Candy is always happy, tin pot with some soil and a pack of flowers to grow, water bottle, soap, magnets, i found a cute flower deck of cards. I even put a dinner box that was yellow so they could have a quick easy dinner.
 I wrapped the box with this cute tape that i found at Walmart and then mailed it to her.
What a fun thing to get in the mail!

You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:

 

1 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my goodness!! This is the cutest thing ever!! What a fabulous idea. I will be featuring this tomorrow! And what a great sister you are. Thanks for sharing at Shine on Friday!!