Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wild card Wednesday: Kitchen Wall Art

Kitchen Wall Art


Here is another project that I found on Pinterest.  I followed the link and found the tutorial on "Crap I've Made".  It's a fabulous blog that always gets me thinkin'.  I loved the turquoise and red of her wall art, but I didn't want to be a total copy cat dirty rat, so I used a black background.

I reused an old frame that I had lying around and went to the dollar store and bought some cheapo silverware.
I  spray painted them this lovely shade of red called Sunrise Red by Rust-Oleum.  I LOVE IT!!!


I took some black and white scrapbook paper and placed it in front of the glass in the frame and put it all back together.

Then I lined up my silverware to wear I wanted it & hot glued those puppies on!

I love it hanging in my kitchen.  It is such a fun piece to have =)
(sorry the lighting was so bad in this picture.)


You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: