Friday, August 24, 2012

Foodie Friday: Mexican Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa & Black Beans

One day I was stumbling around online and found this yummy looking recipe:

Mexican Stuffed Peppers 
with Quinoa & Black Beans


Ummmm....so delicious looking!
I decided to try it out on my family and see what they thought.  I am trying to limit a little bit of meat during the week to save some money and also to eat a little bit healthier.  


And Emily on OneLovelyLife is a fabulous, amazing cook and she does a Meatless Monday and posts really cool recipes!  I pretty much wanted to pin every single recipe...I kid you not!  Go check her out!  She also has a link where you can print out her recipes, which made it oh so convenient...Thanks Emily!!!

Find her amazing recipe here!!!

And the verdict is...

DELICIOUS!!!!!


You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: