Monday, November 26, 2012

Gift Giving: Kid Gifts

This week we are going to share some of our Gift Ideas to help you get your holiday shopping/making done. Each day will be a different topic. Hope this helps you all in having a wonderful holiday season!

Kids Gifts
  • Baby Blocks
  • Fleece hats (mohawks or monsters tutorial to come)
  • Skylander figures-kids are loving this game and the fun figurines that go with it on sale you can find them for $5
  • Online Disney Store- The thing with online versus the actual store is the online is a larger entity so they can offer larger sales and discounts that the in store sales. I learned this as we were in the store talking to a worker. She said she buys most of her things online cause the prices are better. We ordered some things recently and got almost 50% off everything
  • Marshmallow Shooters- I really want to give these to all the kids/grandkids on one side of the family and then watch the wars that start!
  • Bow and Arrows- After watching Brave a million times my kids really want a bow and arrow. They even cut branches and tried to sand/widdle off the bark. I think they need these fun bows. I saw one site that used black tape instead of the black foam I think the tape would last longer with my kids. Also I have ideas to alter the arrows, I can't wait to try-add an eraser top to the tip of the arrow, or a little bunch of batting covered in a square of fabric tied onto the tip to have a soft tip. After I make this with my arrow additions I will post it on our blog for you guys to see. :) 
  • Legos- Legos are a classic toy. I love just the basic bricks, then the creativity is up to the kids. Of course the sets are fun too. 
  • Musical instruments- I found a fun set at target. The Brand is called just b.  In this set there was a drum and inside the drum are other instruments. Every kid that has come to my has loved playing with it. 
•You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: