Thursday, December 20, 2012

DIY Thursday: Winter Wreath


I must like making wreaths. It gives my door-step that homey feel to it.  My yard or lack there of doesn't create that feeling at all.  I decided to do a Winter wreath instead of Christmas one because I could leave it up longer.  So I did a pinterest search and found one that I liked and took my own spin on it.  I think it turned out great.  I am excited to put it up soon. 

Things you will need for this project:
1. grapevine wreath.  (I got mine at walmart, but I saw them at michaels)

2. Pinecones

3. Spray Paint. (I got silver for the pine cones and blue for the wreath)
4. Two kinds of ribbon (I got one that silver/sparkles and white.)
5. Glue gun
6. gems


1. I started out by spray painting my wreath and pinecones.


2. Make bows.  I found this site on how to make this bow.  You can find it here.

3. Glue gems to middle of finished bows. 
4. Glue on pinecones and bows.
5. string ribbon through grape vine so you can hang it up.

This wreath was super easy and fun.  Hope you enjoy have fun making one too!


You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: