Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fab Decor: Let it snow, Be Mine

We have some fun stuff from FAB DECOR!! Sorry Melissa I am late getting these up life is crazy :) 

Teresa gaveme some blocks to do =)  I wanted something simple so I just painted 2 of them dark blue, and did some scrapbook paper on the middle set.  Then I found these cute snowflakes and thought they would be a cute addition.  You can't really tell in the picture but I had a little bit of glitter on the blocks as well.  These will make a cute addition to my decorations for that time between Christmas and Valentine's Day.

I decided to put my let it snow onto the back of my cute Christmas set. (forgot to take picture of my Christmas set side and now they are in my attic sorry)
I decided to paint my Christmas blocks white in hopes I could use the backs too :) Because I used a neutral color for the blocks I needed to use paper to spice it up :) 





Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!!!!! 

 Here is my Valentine Set I also got from Fab Decor


This is what the set looks like when you get it from Melissa. The wood in a package and the words stapled together.


I was trying to debate what color to paint these in hopes I could use the back for St. Patricks or for Easter. I picked a brown neutral color



After I glued the paper on I scuffed the edges a little 


This is my finished project! I know I am missing my BE thanks to my sweet husband and kids it somehow got lost :( But don't worry I am getting a new BE from Melissa today :)

Trinity & Teresa



You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: