Friday, February 8, 2013

Foodie Friday- Breakfast Ham Cups

I don't know about you, but I get tired of having the same old same thing for breakfast. It is nice to switch things up once and a great while. While browsing pinterest I found this recipe for breakfast ham cups. The woman uses a mini muffin tin for her ham cups, but I wanted mine a little bit bigger so I used a regular muffin pan. These were easy to make and taste delicious! My kids scarfed them down and my husband was bummed that I didn't make more than what I did. Try them out and guarentee they will soon become one of your family's breakfast favorites! We will definately be making these again soon!!!

Breakfast Ham Cups

Ingredients:
  • sliced deli ham
  • sauteed onion and peppers diced (I put mine in the microwave for about 2 min and they came out perfect)
  • Cheese (Cheddar or Colby/Monterey Jack. Whichever you like better)
  • 1/2 egg per cup
  • heavy whipping cream
  • green onions
  • non stick cooking spray
  • salt and pepper
  • Tablespoon butter
Sray and line your muffin tin with your ham and preset the oven to 350 degrees.

                                       
 Combine your butter, onions, and peppers. Place in the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes. Place a little bit of the mixture in each ham cup.

 Sprinkle some cheese in each cup.

 Mix your eggs, some cream and salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour mixture in each ham cup. Top with a few green onions. Bake for 20-25  minutes. The edges of the ham should be nice and browned and crisp.

 YUM!!!



You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: