Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday: Wood Creations "I Love YoU" Blocks.

We got asked to do another wood creations post.  I volunteered because I love that store.  Last time I went I wanted to buy everything because I couldn't decide which project to do.  I decided to do the "I Love U" letter box.  Have I mentioned this store is a one stop shop.  You can get pretty much everything you need to make and finish your project.  They have lots of paper to choose from, ribbon, paints etc.  So unless you're looking for something specific, you can get it all here.  I'll just say again I love wood creations. Go check out there website at www.woodcreationsutah.com or their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/woodcreationsutah?ref=ts&fref=ts.  Then go visit their store
2420 S 1900 W
West Haven, UT 84401

Here is what you will need:
-"I Love U" let block set
-scrapbook paper
-paint
-Foam brushes
-modge podge

1. Pick out paper and paint.
2. Paint letter blocks and let dry.
3. Trace blocks onto scrapbook paper.
4. Cut out traces
5. Using modge podge and foam brush put a layer of modge podge on the front of the block.  Place cut out letter onto the block.  Use a kitchen pan scraper to secure and work out bubbles. Let dry. Do this for each letter
6. Using a foam brush layer modge podge over all surfaces of the letter including the front where you modge podge the paper on.  Let dry
7. Display your project in your house
My poor husband is doing homework and I am having fun crafting. 






You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:

0 comments: