Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sweet Tooth Tuesday: Chocolate Potato Chips


Yes chocolate and ruffled potato chips! It is soooooooo good and hits the salty and sweet needs. I got the idea from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. We bought some while in Aspen for winter X-games. I loved them but didn't love how thick the chocolate was. 
Well I thought I can make these.
I melted some chocolate chips in the microwave, on 20% power so I didn't burn the chocolate. Then I dipped the chips into the chocolate. I used a spoon to wipe some of the chocolate off so the top of the ridges didn't have much chocolate left and the ridges were still filled with the chocolate. 
I used Semisweet chocolate chips and didn't love the bitter taste so I will be using MILK CHOCOLATE next time.



A little sweet, salty and some yummy crunch!!






You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: