Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sweet Tooth Tuesday: Funfetti Cookies

I love bright colors!!  They remind me of spring....which is just around the corner.  And I love easy recipes that even my kids can help make...and of course they learned from me how to correctly dish it out...1 schoop on the cookie sheet, a nibble for me =)


I found this recipe and knew it would be very kid-friendly and lots of fun...especially the sprinkle!!  Who doesn't love a lot of sprinkles?  And the best part....it only takes a few ingredintes:



Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies   
Ingredients: 
1 box Funfetti cake mix, 18.25 oz (or you can use vanilla cake mix)
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup color sprinkles (add extra sprinkles if you use the vanilla mix)

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder. In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, oil and vanilla. Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to combine. Stir in the sprinkles.


 Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.


Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack. They will be very soft at first but will harden as they cool even more.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen






You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: