Tuesday, July 9, 2013

SweetTooth Tuesdays: Strawberries and Cream Cookies

I LOVE COOKIES!!!!  So I am always trying to find new recipes to try.  After awhile chocolate chip/peanut butter/oatmeal cookies get kinda boring...tasty, but boring.  So I wanted to find a different kind of cookie.  I stumbled across this cookie....and I feel bad because I can't remember the address....I was looking at stuff on pinterest, then clicked a link on a blog, clicked another link to a different blog, and so on and can't remember where I ended up.  But luckily I wrote down the recipe =)  (so if anyone knows the original recipe, please let me know so I can give them credit for this amazing cookie!!)

Now that spring/summer are on their way....at least according to the calendar we're supposed to be in spring but the weather has a mind of it's own....I get in the mood for fruity things.  I found this recipe and couldn't resist...especially when it came to licking the beaters....=)




These have a hint of strawberry and you get that creamy taste too...hence the name strawberries and cream =)

Recipe:

1 c. butter, softened
2 tbsp. strawberry jello (the powder, do not make the jello and then add it....)
2 eggs
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 small pkg. white chocolate pudding (once again, the powder, do not make it and then add)
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
white chocolate chips (however many you want =)  )

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Cream butter and sugar together.  Add the strawberry jello.  Mix in vanilla and eggs.  Then add in all the dry ingredients and chips.  

Using a cookie scoop place on a cookie sheet. bake for 9-11 minutes.


 Let them cool on a cooling rack (try to resist eating right out of the oven....melted chocolate chips burn the tongue....)

  Once they are cooled, enjoy!!!





0 comments: