Monday, August 5, 2013

Munchkin Monday: Simple Paint Project

This little activity was inspired by Andrew begging to help me with a painting project I am working on in my house. So while I am not willing to let him help paint the walls of my house yet I still wanted my boys to get in on the painting fun. This is nothing ground breaking. It is paint, paper, brushes, and the outdoors.

The boys each picked a color of paint at the store and I picked the white as kind of a neutral contrast.


Yes they are naked. Sorry if that offends. Apparently I need to find a way to make some smocks. :)


Look at my little artists. They had so much fun and it turned out to be a really good lesson in mixing colors too.


 Jacobs Masterpeice


Andrews Masterpeice


And here is whats left of the paint. Explore and create with your kids. Make memories that will last, and then go give them a bath!!!

0 comments: