Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wicked Witch Board

Me and my sister like to get crafty together.  One day, she showed me this picture and I knew it was perfect for my Halloween decorations.  It was pretty easy to do.  All I did was get a board ( you can have one cut a Home Depot) or even Joann's has some pre-cut, but use you a coupon. Then I painted it black.  I designed the lettering on my Silouette to fit my size board.  I think my board was around 12x20 but it would work doing it a bit smaller.  Then I just cut it in the different colors of vinyl, but you could do it all one color if you want.  Then Just add the embellishments you want: ribbon, wire, spiders, leaves, glitter, tulle, whatever floats your boat.  These are so easy to customize.  You could do a smaller one to make a door hanger.  If you wanted, you could even cut it out of cardstock or just regular stickers.

Here's another version too :-)

0 comments: